Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reflections of a
01-31-2018, 05:48 PM
Big Grin Reflections of a
I must confess I love trading. I have loved my life to it. When I was about 8 years old I learned what the stock market was, I don't remember how I first learned of it. I actually do remember asking my Uncle about any of it constantly. I suppose he may have introduced it if you ask me. I was shown by him how exactly to interpret the stock prices, that were published in the newspaper daily. Number internet in the past.

Obviously, I will need to have made an impact on him, because for my ninth birthday he bought me one share of Mead Paper Company. My first share of stock, he explained to me, that this meant that I held a little bit of the business. This astonishing Beat The Forex Industry Everytime You Want And - Tinian Communications portfolio has assorted novel aids for the inner workings of it. That was it, a was lit in me that burns even today.

My Uncle died in 1988, at the young age of 37. By this time I was 18, I'd perhaps not talked to him in many years in regards to the areas. He moved around a lot, allot, and he was in failing health the last 3 years of his life. In those days, I thought his familiarity with the stock exchange was endless. Looking right back today, I understand that wasn't the situation. He he did have dreams, and these dreams still live today through me. I'm grateful that he took the time to pass them on.

Today, I deal E-minis and Currencies. I must say I genuinely believe that for many persons, here is the best job on earth. I am aware it's for myself. I have'nt become Peter Lynch or Warren Buffet, heck I am probably nearer to Jimmy Buffett. A very important factor remains true, I am as enthusiastic about dealing today as I was 30 Years ago.

Something has improved now however, I feel stronger about introducing others to trading, than I do about really trading for myself. Looking back, that will have now been my Uncles' love also. Not the trading, nevertheless the sharing..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply