Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steal Your Way To Ebay Auction Accomplishment
07-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Big Grin Steal Your Way To Ebay Auction Accomplishment
Stealing, properly not really: If wholesome competition is considered stealing, then there goes capitalism out the door.

Clearly, there are thousands of Ebay sellers producing excellent income selling great products at good margins, so why arent you?

Their secret They Know Exactly where To Get The Merchandise. My secret - find the auction sellers and youve found the suppliers.

Most sellers are lazy - I know I was. I copied and pasted descriptions of the goods straight from my wholesale suppliers web site. Took their photos also, with their internet site URL splashed at the bottom.

I shouldnt have been shocked, inside a couple weeks my competition went from 2 to about 8 auction sellers of the same item. The average selling price dropped from $50 to $30 and my margin dropped 50% to 20%.

Most Ebay sellers wont be so dim as to include a image with their suppliers website address on it, but several will use their suppliers descriptions. If you take a section of this description and Google it, you might just discover your supplier. Don't forget to try numerous segments of the description and to use quotes.

Now once you have located your product, your next goal is to force that supplier out of the market. Take a great appear at their descriptions record their keywords, could their pictures be improved.

Improve the content material: Use Overture https://signup.overture.com/signup/ss/ols/signup.do, to boost keywords, and be sure to contain them in your title. Also keep in mind to include any well-known misspellings of your product.

Increase the picture: Use the Google image search to uncover alternate images of your merchandise (remember to ask permission to use them). If you cant uncover any take one your self with a good quality camera. Contemplate hiring a skilled if its worth it. Be taught further on the affiliated site by going to ledified competition. Occasionally a top quality picture matters much more then other instances, for instance with jewelry a good quality photo is imperative.

Keep in mind not to let any individual steal your supplier from you, dont use any content material or photographs that would guarantee you a related fate.. To compare more, consider having a glance at: go.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply